Safari screws the blog up.
--
There was three pigs till one day
there seemed like only two. They were being eaten
but not quite dead. Sliding down
the wolf's throat and had smiles instead.
Mr.Brick them being eaten; wondering
if they had fun. He looked around his
gloomy home and checked his watch. Tick-Tock.
Maybe they are having toast in its tummy. Maybe
they dance and sing. Maybe they had coco in the
winter and pretended to be kings.
"I wanna be eaten too."
I am being watched. I am being followed. Seriously. Why do you tinkle-tot all around? Click-click-click times three?! Why you strut in and flash your red skin. Why you greet randoms with squeeky things. ThatsAnnoying. Seriously.
I survived the Queen. Yesterday was a nice night at the palace of dreams. After walking through the dark scary road with demon eyes staring at you; followed by the oh-a-bit-scary 34% Fi-Fie-Fo-Fum being at home, I finally got to the palace of dreams. Nice palace of dreams! I met PrinceWankie and his best friend Johnson. The royal bed is comfy unlike the stupid 'Princess and the Pea' scenerio at #06-1554 slash under the table. urgh. Well, I made the Queen sleep with NO AIR-CON and ON THE FLOOR. omg hahhahahahaahahah. Seriously man, you Queen; OBEY THE ROCKSTAR. But thank you Queen it was fun. I enjoyed the sandwich very much. I want mustard and butter. Maybe we should force SuperSlut to come over next time.
We have new friends!
Meet Joy, Shenna and Fat Ac*a.
Totally Carrrrnival.
People who say I ain't got bush you watch out! I found myself a good new very bushy bush. It towers to my chin. tickle-tickle tee-hee.
--
There was three pigs till one day
there seemed like only two. They were being eaten
but not quite dead. Sliding down
the wolf's throat and had smiles instead.
Mr.Brick them being eaten; wondering
if they had fun. He looked around his
gloomy home and checked his watch. Tick-Tock.
Maybe they are having toast in its tummy. Maybe
they dance and sing. Maybe they had coco in the
winter and pretended to be kings.
"I wanna be eaten too."
I am being watched. I am being followed. Seriously. Why do you tinkle-tot all around? Click-click-click times three?! Why you strut in and flash your red skin. Why you greet randoms with squeeky things. ThatsAnnoying. Seriously.
I survived the Queen. Yesterday was a nice night at the palace of dreams. After walking through the dark scary road with demon eyes staring at you; followed by the oh-a-bit-scary 34% Fi-Fie-Fo-Fum being at home, I finally got to the palace of dreams. Nice palace of dreams! I met PrinceWankie and his best friend Johnson. The royal bed is comfy unlike the stupid 'Princess and the Pea' scenerio at #06-1554 slash under the table. urgh. Well, I made the Queen sleep with NO AIR-CON and ON THE FLOOR. omg hahhahahahaahahah. Seriously man, you Queen; OBEY THE ROCKSTAR. But thank you Queen it was fun. I enjoyed the sandwich very much. I want mustard and butter. Maybe we should force SuperSlut to come over next time.
We have new friends!
Meet Joy, Shenna and Fat Ac*a.
Totally Carrrrnival.
People who say I ain't got bush you watch out! I found myself a good new very bushy bush. It towers to my chin. tickle-tickle tee-hee.

<< Home